- Total Heat Exchanger Solution's repair facility has been servicing Shell & Tube heat exchangers for over 30 years
- The fully equiped machine shop is staffed by T.S.S.A. certified technicians.
- Machinery and equipment include a 5 Tonne Overhead Crane, CNC, Mig/Tig Welding, Tube Bending, Sand Blasting, Lathe, Radial Drills, Metal Saws, Steam Cleaning, Annealing, and Custom Jiggs.
- Total Heat Exchanger Solutions carries 5 million dollars of liability insurance. While in our possession your heat exchanger is fully insured.
Standard Heat Exchanger Service Package
- End cap is removed from shell
- Tube bundle is removed
- Tube bundle is submerged in a chemical bath for cleaning and descaling
Depending on the severity of the fouling and scaling this process may need to be repeated a number of times
Clean shell side with high pressure water sand blast if required.
- Inspect water boxes and face sealing surfaces
- Rebuild worn metal surfaces, machine if required.
- Supply, or custom fabricate gaskets
- High pressure clean tube bundle with water or steam
- Inspect bundle and baffle plates
- Plug each individual tube and pressure, and/or vacuum test for leaks
- Repair or plug damaged tubes
Complete custom fabricated tube bundle option is available
- Re-assemble heat exchanger, pressure test to original O.E.M. specifications.
- Repaint shell
|Custom Tube||Bundle Material||Options:|