- With over 30 years of experience and over half a million plates cleaned yearly, we have the expertise to service your heat exchangers.
Stanadard Heat Exchanger Service Package
- High pressure clean to remove remaining debris and gaskets
- Apply a white dye to one side of the plate and a red dye to the opposite side. If a pin hole or crack is present the red dye will migrate through the plate and show up on the white dye.
- Notify customer of any plates that have failed this dye test
- Apply glue, supply new gasket and install
- Place plates in the oven to cure the glue.
- Final inspection
If a complete plate & frame has been sent, Total Heat Exchanger Solutions will assemble the unit and pressure test to O.E.M. specifications.